The Excel HSC Physics study guides directly linked to the syllabus with every single dot point of the HSC Physics syllabus appearing in the margin of the book. Students can now write in the study guide, keeping their study focused and their notes structured! It includes up-to-date coverage of all the core topics plus 3 Option topics: Astrophysics, Quanta to Quarks and Medical Physics.
- up-to-date coverage of the core topics plus 3 Option topics: Astrophysics, Quanta to Quarks and Medical Physics
- this guide is organised just like the HSC syllabus, so the students learn to section (the theoretical part) is under routine headings and the students section (the practical part) is under headings like First-hand/Second-hand Investigations and Problem Solving – this way you will be able to see at a glance what the theoretical and practical work is!
- all main headings in each chapter (1. 1, 2. 1, etc. ) are directly from the syllabus, word for word – this way you can easily match the Excel guide to the syllabus!
- an alphabetical list of all the key definitions and concepts you should know from each chapter - an efficient way of learning all the definitions in one go!
- chapter syllabus checklist with every single dot point listed in checklist form for each chapter - a fantastic way of testing that you know all the work!
- hundreds of key concept questions with answers - questions that test you recall of knowledge in each chapter
- HSC-type questions for every section in each chapter with clock icons to tell you how much time you will have to answer the questions in the HSC – this way you can test yourself on HSC-type questions under HSC-type time pressure!
- examiner comments and examiner maximiser features, ticks to show the mark distribution and answers to all HSC-type questions – all you need to answer HSC-type questions!
- two sample HSC papers with an examiner maximiser feature plus answers not one but two up-to-date sample papers!
- the Excel syllabus summary notes: a detachable section at the end of the guide, where every single dot point of each chapter is summarised for you - a comprehensive and compact summary of the whole course in 14 pages!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.