'I have, who has?'—English is a series of three books designed to reinforce basic literacy skills using auditory discrimination as the major focus.
- Using interactive game cards, students work in small groups or as a whole class to complete a chain of questions and answers, designed to take learning to the application level.
- Each student maintains involvement in each game by using the supporting active listening enrichment blackline, designed to track the progress of the game.
- Each book contains simple-to-prepare activities, blank proformas (to produce your own games) and clear and concise answer pages.
- Skills addressed by the games in these books include:
- Ages 8-10—synonyms and antonyms, homophones, homographs, compound words, grammar, prefixes and suffixes, Greek and Latin roots, base words, alphabetical order, rhyming words, analogies, sentences, context clues, main idea, categorisation, fact or opinion, and vocabulary.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.