BUILD GAMES. LEARN TO CODE.
Finally! An intro to coding in the classroom that engages students through an activity they love: making and playing games. As a bonus it’s easy to teach – even with no prior STEM/STEAM experience. The littleBits Code Kit combines electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop block-based programming providing a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power real-world inventions.
• 4+ hands-on inventions - Comes with everything students need to build & code 4 fun games (including hot potato and tug-of-war) then get creative and invent their own!
• 100+ activities & 10 lessons - Cross-curricular activities fit into any classroom library or makerspace
• Simple drag-and-drop code - The computer-based Code Kit app provides step-by-step instructions for easy intuitive block-based programming.
• Fun & engaging - Teaching coding through game design gets the whole class involved and makes it something they WANT to do.
• Easy to teach - The simplicity of littleBits + block programming plus an abundance of resources sets educators up for success - even with no prior computer science experience
• 16 Bits 30+ accessories tons of resources & a computer-based Code Kit app.
• Suitable for 1-3 students (Grades 3-8)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.