What is a googolplex?
- How can you multiply numbers by 25 in your head?
- What was the simple mathematical slip-up that caused a $200 000 000 space probe to burn up in the atmosphere of Mars?
- Find the answers to all these fun questions and some you wouldn't even think of, inside this amazing book.
- This entertaining reference book, written by well-known author and mathematician, Paul Swan, exposes students to a wide variety of fun maths facts, incredible trivia, 'mathemagic' tricks and much more.
- Students will love baffling their peers, teachers and parents with astounding number tricks and be amazed by the mathematical origins of everyday life.
- 'mathemagical' tricks for multiplying large numbers, 'reading minds' and much more...
- marvellous maths jokes and riddles
- facts and trivia
- optical illusions, impossible figures and entertaining art
- reference book great for the classroom or home, written in child-friendly language.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.