Innovative activities that allow students to observe, describe, create and extend patterns Designed to promote an understanding of mathematical patterns at the three levels with:
- Lower (RIC-095) focusing on the patterns in shapes and numbers using a variety of materials;
- Middle (RIC-096) focusing on the patterns in number relationships, predominantly tables;
- Upper (RIC-097) building on and extending the patterns in number relationships..
- Exposure to a wide variety of patterns in order to develop ?pre-algebra? awareness.
- Activities can be completed individually, in pairs or in small groups to encourage collaborative learning skills.
- Linked to outcome statements.
- Portfolio proforma provided.
- Detailed answers for the teacher included.
Ideal for Ages 5-8(RIC-095)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.