An exciting floor robot, which can be used to teach more advanced control techniques. Robust and durable to withstand everyday use this floor robot can be used independently or alongside the PC with the Probotix software (sold separately). Routes taken can be drawn using the simple pen mechanism and a standard felt tip pen. Bumper sensors front and rear, sound activated functions and fully functional lights are also featured. Requires 3xAA batteries, not included.
- Bright attractive car design, with child appeal
- Robust and durable to withstand everyday use
- Can operate independently or alongside your PC with Probotix software (sold separately)
- Can be used simply by programming arrows or accepts more complex commands
- Routes taken can be drawn using our simple pen mechanism and a standard felt tip pen
- Fully functional headlights using light sensors
- Voice activated functions
- Bumper sensor
- 4 locators points on the body allows the use of K'NEX
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.