A fast and effective way to expand spelling, vocabulary and pronunciation skills for ESL and literacy learners from age 12 to adult. With 12 main word groups, 100 topics and two levels - Beginning and Intermediate - this interactive program on CD-ROM presents thousands of important English words in context. For each word there is a colour photograph, the singular and plural spelling and pronunciation, a spoken and written context sentence, spelling exercises at three levels of difficulty, and identification of the number of syllables and the stressed syllable. Students can record all words and sentences and compare their production with the model. There are spelling and vocabulary tests for every topic. All word lists and test results can be printed. Includes vocabulary games and activities, with answers, for every topic. These may be done on the computer or printed and used for homework or additional vocabulary practice in class.
- Over 3500 key words arranged in 12 main groups and 95 topics.
- Teaches and tests the spelling of singular and plural forms of over 3500 English words.
- Develops vocabulary skills in context.
- Spelling tests and listening recognition tests for every topic.
- Word games for every topic.
- Student tracking module.
- Print worksheets, tests, reports.
- All activities are interactive with spoken and visual feedback.
For each headword:
- photo or animation
- pronunciation of singular and plural forms
- spoken and written context sentence
- four spelling activities for each of the singular and plural word forms
- identify syllables and stress in the word
- word information
- type the word from memory
- type the word in new context sentences
- number of syllables per word as an aid for pronunciation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.