Surf Lifesaving Australia has been written to provide primary school students with a comprehensive understanding of surf lifesaving.
This book has 10 sections which cover:
- information about the history of surf lifesaving
- the role Surf Lifesaving Australia plays in keeping Australian beaches safe
- what it means to be a surf lifesaver
- information about the equipment used
- competitions available to surf lifesaving members
- how to become a surf lifesaver
- tips about beach safety
Features of this title include:
- student information text pages
- comprehensive teacher notes
- background information
- suggested activities
- worksheet information
- cross curricular activity pages for Lower, Middle and Upper Primary
- curriculum links
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.