Rhymes for rascals is a three-book series (Ages 5-7, 8-10 and 11+) of original poems written with humour, catchy rhythm and rhyme.
- Each anthology, with its comical punch lines, will appeal to students and teachers alike.
- Written especially with performance in mind, with guides supplied for each poem, each book provides new material for those involved in classroom recital activities, school assembly items, concerts and eisteddfods.
- Each poem is accompanied by a list of suggestions for further activities from each key learning area which can be used in the classroom.
- Two blackline masters relating to aspects of each poem are also included.
- Features include:
- 20 original poems in each book
- contemporary poetry themes, with a humorous flavour, relating to each age group
- answers where necessary
- final four poems in each book written especially for group or choral work
- poems are easy to learn or recite by mainstream and special needs students
Each poem is accompanied by:
- a performance guide with hints for teachers
- suggestions for further activities from each key learning area
- two blackline masters relating to the poem
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.