Exploring Visual Arts is a series of full-colour books designed to provide teachers with a range of art lessons. The series of books offers effective, easy-to-use, practical teaching strategies. The activities provide skills, techniques and ideas to satisfy curriculum requirements through classroom-tested art projects based on different topics suited to each age level.
Comprehensive teachers notes, which include step-by-step instructions, a list of materials and evaluation points in all four visual arts strands, are supported by full-colour photographs of each completed art project.
- full-colour photographs of each completed art project
- comprehensive teachers notes
- the number of lessons (duration) to complete each art project
- step-by-step instructions
- materials required to complete each project
- evaluation points in all four strands of visual arts
- additional teacher resources including sample art assessment checklist, blank art assessment checklist, student self-assessment sheet, ‘Looking at art’ sheet (for use when viewing and discussing artworks), ‘Elements of art’ labels, reward ribbons, sample activity cards and templates
- time saving tips
- an example of each piece of art is also provided on CD as a visual image for display to the class on completion of the unit, via computer projection or interactive whiteboard
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.