- The English workbook is a series of seven student workbooks, each supported by a separate teacher resource book.
- The workbooks, designed to improve and develop students' literacy skills, consist of ten units of work, each focused on one of the following writing formats: procedures, recounts, expositions, narratives and reports.
Each unit includes:
- student analysis of writing form; speaking and listening; group and individual activities; literal, inferential, and applied comprehension questions; vocabulary development and extension; spelling strategies and rules practice
- specific language features of the particular text, such as proper nouns, imperative verbs and punctuation, clearly and concisely explained with practice exercises
- writing activities focused on specific writing skills related to the particular genre. Writing topics are set with planning proformas and editing and proofreading checklists. Student evaluation is included.
- ten units of work based on five writing formats
- writing format analysis and practice
- planning proformas specific to each writing genre
- writing activities
- speaking and listening, spelling and vocabulary
- literal, inferential and applied comprehension
- comprehensive literacy teaching and student practice activities
- group and individual activities
- editing and proofreading checklists
- student assessment
- supported by a teacher resource book
Ideal for Ages 11+(RIC-6281)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.