Action Rhymes - I can dance the barramundi is an imaginative aid for teachers of young children to develop learning outcomes associated with the creative arts, using action rhymes.
- This contemporary book focuses on Australian themes and helps to fill a gap in early childhood teaching resources.
- The rhymes and associated information and activities may also be adapted as source material for activities such as classroom discussion, school assembly items and to develop knowledge of Australian animals, things and places.
- Features of the book:
- visual representations to support each action rhyme
- clear explanations of accompanying actions for each rhyme
- Comprehensive teachers notes including
- teacher preparation before each rhyme
- suggested presentation of each rhyme
- additional activities or information to extend and support the theme of each rhyme, including stories, background information, writing, reading, speaking and listening activities and additional rhymes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.