This book focuses on many aspects of Antarctica including:
- geography and climate
- detailed studies of plants and animals
- history of early exploration
- scientific research carried out
- how to survive and environmental issues
- Antarctica is one of a series of four books designed specifically for upper primary students.
Other titles include:
- Rainforests (RIC-6422)
- Environmental Issues (RIC-6423)
- Natural disasters (RIC-6424)
Ideal for Ages 10+(RIC-6421)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.