- This is a series of seven books specifically to support the national curriculum.
- These books are a compilation of resources designed to assist teachers in implementing the Measurement and Geometry strand of Australian Curriculum Mathematics.
- All sub-strands are included as well as the content descpritions of each substrand and the four proficiency strands.
- Australian Curriculum Mathematics links
- teacher information
- related terms
- student vocabulary
- content description explanations
- teaching points
- checklists of possible student difficulties
- proficiency strands
- hands-on activities
- links to other curriculum areas
- resource sheets
- assessment sheets with NAPLAN-style questions
Ideal for Ages 6-7(RIC-6094)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.