- A series of seven books specifically written to support the new national curriculum.
- These books are a compilation of resources designed to assist teachers in implementing the Number and Algebra strand of Australian Curriculum Mathematics. All sub-strands are included – Number and Place Value, Fractions and Decimals, Money and Financial Mathematics, and Patterns and Algebra – as well as the content descriptions of each sub-strand and the four proficiency strands.
- The mathematical content has been edited by a noted mathematics consultant Richard Korbosky.
- Australian Curriculum Mathematics links.
- Teacher information.
- Related terms.
- Student vocabulary.
- Content description explanations.
- Teaching points.
- Checklists of possible student difficulties.
- Proficiency strands.
- Hands-on activities.
- Links to other curriculum areas.
- Resource sheets.
- Assessment sheets with NAPLAN-style questions.
- Ideal for Year 1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.