Brain Teasers is a series of three books - each containing a number of short, five-to ten-minute activities to stimulate thinking.
- Language-oriented activities are predominant, which encourages higher-level thinking skills.
- Other activities encourage creative thinking and problem solving.
- Some activities include analysing meaning, analysing attributes of words, analysing relationships of words, synthesising rules and creating solutions.
- Others encourage flexibility, elaboration, originality, cooperative work and evaluating ideas.
- a variety of independent and cooperative student activities
- clear student instructions
- reinforcement of activities to develop thinking skills
- student self-evaluation on many pages
- challenge? activities on most student pages (or groups of pages)
- examples to illustrate student activities
- graphic organisers including Venn diagrams
- hints? and ?thoughts? to direct student thinking
- opportunities to track progress by scoring success on pages
- answers, where applicable
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.