- This book has been written to provide students with opportunities to discover natural, physical, cultural, economic and political aspects about this fascinating Asian country and its people.
- The books in this series give information about both modern and Ancient China and use a wide variety of activities across many learning areas.
- This resource will support any society and environment program as well as complementing an intense study of China during the course of the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing.
- Features include:
- nine sections: geography of China, modern China, Beijing, people of China, ancient China, wonders of China, celebrations and customs, fables and legends and arts.
- student information pages
- teacher notes
- background information
- worksheet information
- suggested additional activities
- and more!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.