Dice activities (Ages 5-8) was created by teachers in their classrooms over a period of ten years.
- The activities have been tested over time and have proven to engage students, develop their mathematical thinking and empower them to believe in their ability to do mathematics.
- Designed for use with students from kindergarten to Year 3, the activities build number sense and generate a conceptual base for number facts.
- Dice activities (Ages 5-8) - Building number sense and power provides opportunities to:
- reinforce number patterns
- construct efficient counting strategies
- construct and interpret graphs
- manipulate numbers mentally
- understand how numbers work
- develop fluency with addition and subtraction facts
- introduce place value
- verbalise mathematics understanding
- expose students to mathematics vocabulary
- develop game strategy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.