Dice activities (Ages 8-12) was created by teachers to engage students in developing fluency with multiplication facts and, in doing so, empower students with the ability to be successful in maths.
- Designed for use with students from Year 3 to Year 7, the activities focus on number and operations and address the mathematical skills of reasoning, problem-solving and probability.
- Dice activities (Ages 8-12) - Building multiplication facts and developing fluency provides opportunities to:
- reinforce multiplication facts and addition strategies
- construct and interpret graphs
- manipulate numbers mentally
- develop reasoning and problem-solving skills
- understand how numbers work
- develop fluency with addition and multiplication facts
- develop mathematical vocabulary
- verbalise mathematics understanding
- develop game strategy and, in particular, cooperative skills.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.