- Provide inspiring, effective art projects designed specifically for children aged 3-7.
- This book presents art experiences across a range of art forms, encompassing the spectrum of arts skills, elements, processes and techniques.
- Children will enjoy experimenting and discovering with the innovative use of materials, textures and techniques as they create effective visual artworks.
- easy-to-use layout with comprehensive teacher information
- activities designed specifically for early childhood students
- suggestions for introducing and discussing each art lesson
- key questions and ideas for enhancing each activity
- full-colour photographs of children engaged in creating each artwork and of completed project
- arts outcomes covering the age-appropriate range of art forms and elements
- a full list of materials and preparation required for each project
- step-by-step instructions for each activity
- questions for the children to evaluate and reflect on their art.
Ideal for Ages 3-7(RIC-6594)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.