Early childhood themes is a three-book series with each book featuring a thematic approach to learning.
- The books offer both teacher-directed and child-directed cross-curricular, hands-on activities designed to stimulate curiosity, exploration and imagination.
- Four thematic units covering a selection of topics appropriate to the age group.
- Each thematic unit consists of:
- concepts and vocabulary covered in the theme
- letter templates for parent communication
- learning centre ideas
- a list of recommended reading related to each theme
- discussion points to promote discussion on each theme prior to activities
- a variety of cross-curricular activities in the areas of maths, sensory activities, motor skills, alphabet activities, art and cooking
- fingerplays and felt board activities with accompanying songs and movements
- a selection of time-saving blackline masters for each theme.
- Each cross-curricular activity includes a list of materials needed and detailed directions.
- Theme-based approach allows teachers to choose activities that best suit their class?s needs.
- Themes can be used with the whole class, a small group, individually or in a classroom learning centre.
- Suitable for 3-5 year olds.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.