In Hands-on science, students conduct experiments, investigate, design and make, construct craft, cook, role-play and more!
- With each fun activity they are gaining understanding of essential scientific concepts and learning new skills.
- Integrated easily into any primary science program, Hands-on science gives students the opportunity to enhance their knowledge of the world around them and engage in collaborative, fun learning that makes science interesting and exciting!
- 37 fun, student-oriented, hands-on activities that promote enthusiasm for and curiosity about science
- popular topics taken from the four main strands of science education
- literacy frameworks linking science with language
- detailed teachers notes, including:
- motivational lesson starters
- easy to understand explanations of scientific concepts
- step-by-step instructions
- additional activities to reinforce and apply the concepts learned
- assessment opportunities and proforma
- glossary of all scientific terms
- curriculum links
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.