I have, who has?—Mathematics is a series of three books designed to reinforce basic mathematical skills using auditory discrimination as the major focus.
- Using interactive game cards, students work in small groups or as a whole class to complete a chain of questions and answers, designed to take learning to the application level.
- Each student maintains involvement in the game by using the supporting active listening enrichment blackline, designed to track the progress of the game.
- Skills addressed by the games in these books include:
- Ages 5-7—Number: understand numbers and understand operations, Algebra: expressing generality, Measurement: understand units and direct measure, Chance and data: interpret data.
- Each book contains simple-to-prepare activities, blank proformas (to produce your own games) and clear and concise answer pages.
- Ideal for Ages 5-7
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.