This series allows students to discover natural, physical, cultural, economic and political facts about this fascinating and diverse Asian country and its people.
- Modern and ancient India are explored through a wide variety of cross-curricular activities.
- Perfect for a classroom study of India during the Delhi 2010 Commonwealth Games!
- nine sections—Geography; History; Symbols; Modern India; Religions, Customs and Celebrations; Landmarks; Folk Tales and Legends; The Arts and Famous People
- a wide range of student information and activity pages
- comprehensive teachers notes pages
- detailed background and teacher information
- suggested additional activities
- cross-curricular student activity pages
- answers where necessary
- current and national curriculum links
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.