Lower Primary Themes—Ages 5-7 is a series of four books designed specifically for lower primary students.
- The widely-varied activities in the books cross many major learning areas, with particular attention given to connecting to outcomes of units in the key learning areas of Human Society and its Environment, Personal development/Health/Physical Education, Creative Arts and English.
- Lower primary themes encourages students to apply familiar situations and personal experiences towards developing an awareness of their place in the world.
- written specifically for lower primary students—Ages 5-7
- written to support Connected Outcomes Groups; links Human Society and Its Environment, Science and Technology, Creative Arts, PD/Health/PE key learning areas and corresponding teacher information page for each student page
- indicators provided for each activity
- relevant worksheet information for the teacher
- curriculum links
- answers provided (where necessary)
- additional activities
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.