This book provides students of different abilities opportunities to practise, consolidate and deepen their understanding of concepts and skills in key mathematics areas such as:
- space and shape
- The activities are hands-on, interesting and student centred, allowing each student to work at his or her own level.
- An extension activity is provided with each activity station catering for more capable students.
- The learning centres are designed to be used by small groups independent of the teacher, allowing the teacher to focus on small groups or individuals, and assess learning.
- activities to consolidate learning in major maths and literacy areas
- written specifically for K-3 students
- activities designed to support inclusive teaching
- teacher information pages corresponding to each learning centre stating required materials, vocabulary, thematic ideas and skills
- curriculum links, display ideas and suggestions for integration across the curriculum for each learning centre
- activities structured to allow for re-use
- sample timetables
- centres designed for independent small group work
- student-centred activities allowing students to construct knowledge themselves
Ideal for Ages 5-8(RIC-6416)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.