Maths Masterpieces is designed to provide opportunities for students to consolidate knowledge and skills in Mathematics while introducing them to significant works of art and their artists.
- student activities to consolidate a range of mathematical concepts
- answers for mathematical problems which constitute pieces of a puzzle to recreate a particular masterpiece
- background information about the artist and his or her works
- Internet image search to further student knowledge of the artist or his/her style of work
- student instructions for completing each maths masterpieces
- mathematical background knowledge or hints to assist in the teaching of the concept
- outcomes links for mathematics and art
- visual images of each completed masterpiece
Ideal for Ages 11+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.