Mental Health is a book which deals with a contemporary understanding of mental health.
- It includes a comprehensive coverage of mental health issues including stigma, anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, eating disorders, self-harm and suicide.
- It relates information about drugs and mental illness, offers suggestions for getting help, details different treatments, suggests ways to help others with mental health, how others are affected by friends or relatives with mental health problems, and where to find help.
- The book is suitable for upper primary, young adults and adults.
- Each mental issue is explained and details about symptoms, causes, treatment and anecdotal notes and scenarios are given by a person experiencing the issue.
- Blacklines give students and young adults ways to reflect on issues and reinforce understanding.
- Opportunities are provided for discussion, extension and self-reflection.
- Ideal for Ages 11+
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.