Is a teachers handbook for developing money concepts is a comprehensive collection of practical ideas and resources for introducing and developing money concepts with students in a classroom and school environment. ? The book integrates the mathematical ideas associated with money with societal issues, rather than performing calculations with money.
The book is divided into seven sections:
- General teacher information
- Money recognition
- Counting coins
- Coin equivalence
- Money frames
- Integration and shopping
- Financial literacy
- a broad spectrum of money concepts and activities
- essential background information about teaching money concepts
- relevant issues to consider before commencing a unit about money
- suggested activities presented in developmental progression
- useful ?Teacher tips?
- practical activities supported by a variety of blackline masters
- a selection of games to reinforce each money concept
- sample assessment checklists for individual student and whole-class recording
Ideal for Ages 5-10+(RIC-6011)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.