New Wave Literacy is a developmental series of student workbooks focusing on the interactive processes involved in successful listening, speaking, reading and writing. Each book in the series identifies key literacy skills and presents them in the context of a theme or content-based module. New wave literacy provides for a wide variety of classroom and home uses to assist in the development of literacy skills in young children.
Why New Wave Literacy?
- content themes based on interests of students at each level
- process themes are a sequential development of the reading and writing processes
- skills are treated in the context of a high-interest theme
- based on a modern text approach to reading and writing
- reflects the technical age to which schools and children belong
- organised into easily managed modules built around a theme
- can be used in a group or independent student situations
- provides opportunity for student self-assessment
- provides a developmental, sequential coverage of major literacy skills
- scope and sequence chart provided to highlight skill
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.