New Wave Mental Maths (Revised edition) - Book E
- Brand: RIC Publications
- Product Code: 9781921750038
- Format: Paperback
Make mental maths practice the highlight of every day with New wave mental maths! The perfect tool to consolidate and reinforce student learning, this fantastic series has been comprehensively revised to take into account the requirements of the Australian Curriculum. With fun and colourfully illustrated daily questions to complete as well as dedicated problem-solving questions for Monday to Thursday, this resource is the ideal platform for the development of mental skills and mathematical concepts.
Revised edition features:
- a structured daily mental maths program for the whole school year
- coverage of all strand and content descriptions applicable to mental maths
- daily problem-solving questions covering all three strands incorporate real-life maths contexts and situations
- increases students’ understanding, knowledge, reasoning, problem-solving, fluency and the application of their learning
- provides a variety of mental problems in a number of contexts in all Australian Curriculum Mathematics strands
- includes teacher assessments of students’ learning progress by separating the maths strands in the Friday review
- focuses on accuracy and fluency in basic computational skills
- sequential development of mathematical concepts and vocabulary, and opportunities for weekly assessment and monitoring of student progress with the Friday review
- comprehensive coverage and consolidation of mental mathematics concepts
- uses visualisation to enhance learning
- uses real-world maths application of knowledge and reasoning
- has attention-grabbing graphics that make maths fun
- Friday review now easier to access with questions colour-coded for each strand. Great for the student and great for teacher marking and evaluating the student’s knowledge
- Daily problem-solving questions covering all three Australian Curriculum Mathematics strands
- Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability
- STEM mathematical context
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.