Pattern block book is a set of blackline masters student worksheets that will enable you to take maximum advantage of pattern blocks, one of the most common and versatile hands-on materials available. Each of the activities includes a blackline master, teaching instructions and additional follow-up activities.
The activities are organised into sections that address the key maths topics of numbers and operations, geometry, measurement, algebra and probability. Designed specifically for lower primary, the book will encourage the best use of this everyday maths manipulatives and is an ideal introduction for younger students to the various learning areas of mathematics.
- reproducible easy-to-follow activities designed for younger students
- encourages exploration and awareness of mathematical concepts through use of a common maths manipulative
- topics covered include numbers and operations, geometry, measurement, algebra and probability
- encourages learning of new mathematical terms
- teachers page provided for each student worksheet, including a focus for each activity, detailed instructions and - suggested follow-up activities
- activities can be explored individually or as small-group work
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.