- Early Years Themes is a series of seven comprehensive teacher resource books designed to support teachers as they impart skills, concepts and knowledge about commonly-taught themes in early childhood classrooms.
The seven books in the series (and the themes each contains) are:
- RIC-6566 - Places (The ocean, The circus, The zoo, The Rainforest, The Farm);
- RIC-6567 - People (Me, Families, Friends, Community helpers, People from other countries);
- RIC-6568 - Animals (Pets, Bears, Frogs, Minibeasts, Dinosaurs);
- RIC-6569 - Science (The senses, The seasons, Space, Our bodies, Water);
- RIC-6570 - Fantasy (Dragons, Fairies, Giants/Ogres, Mermaids, Elves and pixies);
- RIC-6571 - Fairytales (The three billy goats Gruff, Jack and the beanstalk, The gingerbread man, The ugly duckling, Little Red Riding Hood);
- RIC-6572 - Special Days and Celebrations (Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Valentine’s Day, Eid-al Fitr/Diwali/Chinese New Year/Hanukkah).
- comprehensive teacher resource
- icons to enable teachers to locate activities quickly
- cross-curricular learning activities
- art and craft
- teacher background information
- resource sheets early literacy and numeracy activities
- age-appropriate, useful artwork
- display ideas
- suggested books, songs, rhymes, poems
- curriculum links
Ideal for Ages 3-6(RIC-6567)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.