A seven book series on the history of Australia from pre-European contact to the present day.
- time line highlighting events covered in the series plus selected events in Australia and world history
- explanation of historical literacy skills and their relevance to the teaching of history today
- curriculum links, evaluation sheets
One teachers page
- Indicators describing student activities, background information
- suggested subjects for further research
- time line
Three student pages
- page 1 - text relating to the topic
- page 2 - comprehension using a range of literal, inferential and evaluative questions in different formats
- page 3 - activities to develop knowledge and understandings of the topic
- one quiz page
Ideal for Ages 5-6(RIC-6427)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.