- Problem solving in mathematics is a series of seven books that aims to develop problem-solving and mathematical thinking in primary students.
- The worksheets are specifically designed to be used as extension work to challenge higher-ability students.
- The series includes activities involving spatial visualisation and logical reasoning; establishing criteria; interpreting, analysing, organising and using information; strategic thinking; using patterns; identifying and using number understandings and reasonings; and proportional reasoning.
- Features include:
- extensive background information about problem-solving skills
- teachers pages to accompany each student page
- a problem-solving objective for each group of student pages
- materials list for each group of student pages
- extensive background information for each student page
- a list of possible difficulties that students may encounter
- extension activities
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.