This teacher guide is designed for use with the 5 RIC readers (sold separately).
- This is a new series of books designed specifically to appeal to readers who may be reluctant to approach a 'novel' or, alternatively, be discouraged by what they see as 'kids books'.
- These are high-interest, contemporary novels for younger (11-12 year old) students reading at or above their age level, or for older students (12-15 years old) reading at or slightly below their age level.
- The titles are structured in terms of vocabulary and ease of reading. The plot lines themselves are designed to attract boys, though not to the exclusion of female readers.
- The genres include a mix of drama, comedy and sci-fi, among others.
- Physically, the books have been created to reflect the size and visual characteristics of adult novels.
- Ideal for Ages 11-15
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.