Respect me ? Respect you follows a ten-step values education program incorporating the ADKAR change-management model, Edward de Bono?s six parallel hats teaching method, Eric Erikson?s psycho-social stages of development, the application of Bloom?s taxonomy and Kohlberg?s stages of moral development.
- detailed information about each theory
- embraces current pedagogy, theoretical psycho-social research and effective conflict resolution models
- provides a ready-to-go program to actively implement a school?s social skills and value education policy
- develops resilience, self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-esteem
- ten-step program fits into a term?s work
- each of the ten steps is accompanied by comprehensive teachers notes and a selection of supporting blackline masters
- list of supplementary resources to use with each step
- program overview
- curriculum links
- suggestions for assessment activities
- answers where relevant
Ideal for Ages 8-10(RIC-6409)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.