The most contemporary resource available to schools, this seven workbook series prompts a full year program, broken into four discrete units which will provide your school with a complete society and environment program. Features:
- four topics in each level - broken into units
- comprehensive scope and sequence chart
- activities relate to the local community and environment where appropriate
- strong language component
- detailed information available for support activities offers a good mix of the traditional and historical
- provides a balanced cultural view
- develops oral language skills through discussions, debates or interviews
Ideal for Ages 5-6(RIC-1095)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.