This series of three books is designed to help students understand and practise the six thinking skills of Bloom's revised taxonomy.
- The activities cover a variety of popular themes and topics of interest for the intended age group and cover the key learning areas.
- Features include:
- curriculum links
- teacher information including definitions and ideas for developing and assessing each skill
- additional theme based thinking challenges for extension
- six activities encompassing six learning areas for each thinking skill
- student self evaluation pages
- wide variety of fun and interesting activities
- metacognitive thought suggestions for each activity
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.