This series of four books is specifically designed for students aged 10+:
- The wide variety of activities in these books cover all major key learning areas in particular English, Society and its Environment, Science, PDHPE and the Arts.
- These books aim to develop student understanding of themselves, the world around them and how it works and their place and contribution to their world.
- themes that cover relevant, contemporary topics which appeal to the age group.
- 4 page units including a teacher information page, student information page, student comprehension page and a cross-curricular activity.
- curriculum linked
- answers and additional activities
- quiz questions may be used as an assessment tool
Titles in series:
- RIC-6467 Wet and Dry Environments
- RIC-6468 Democracy
- RIC-6469 Australian Identity
- RIC-6470 Climate Change
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.