Packed with questions and activities that are fun, challenging and applicable in everyday life, this series will turn students into number and algebraic champions! Covering all sub-strands in Number and Algebra, with mathematical content edited by noted mathematics consultant Richard Korbosky, this resource is an essential addition to your classroom.
- all Number and Algebra sub-strands—Number and place value, Fractions and decimals, Money and financial mathematics, and Patterns and algebra
- Australian Curriculum Mathematics links
- taught through the proficiency strands of Understanding, Fluency, Problem-solving and Reasoning
- teacher information
- related terms
- student vocabulary
- content description explanations
- teaching points
- checklists of possible student difficulties
- proficiency strands
- hands-on activities
- links to other curriculum areas
- resource sheets
- assessment sheets with NAPLAN-style questions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.