- Part of a three-book series designed to reinforce students' phonemic awareness.
- Each book presents a focus sound in the context of a narrative, allowing students to practise identifying and using the sound while reading and comprehending.
- The phonic sounds are presented individually in the first two books of the series, in the third book, sound families (such as a-e, ay, ai) are treated together.
- The sounds are presented in two narratives, a simple text followed by a more difficult one.
- Both texts are followed by corresponding worksheets with interesting activities.
- Worksheets develop comprehension, sequencing, rhyme, grammar and sentence structure.
- The texts and worksheets display varying degrees of difficulty, allowing teachers to cater to students of differing abilities.
- The books can be used for whole-group, small-group or individual work and are curriculum linked.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.