- Part of a three-book series designed to reinforce students' phonemic awareness.
- Each book presents a focus sound in the context of a narrative, allowing students to practise identifying and using the sound while reading and comprehending.
- The phonic sounds are presented individually in the first two books of the series, in the third book, sound families (such as a-e, ay, ai) are treated together.
- The sounds are presented in two narratives, a simple text followed by a more difficult one.
- Both texts are followed by corresponding worksheets with interesting activities.
- Worksheets develop comprehension, sequencing, rhyme, grammar and sentence structure.
- The texts and worksheets display varying degrees of difficulty, allowing teachers to cater to students of differing abilities.
- The books can be used for whole-group, small-group or individual work and are curriculum linked.
Ideal for Ages 5-7(RIC-6310)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.