The Literacy Box provides supplementary materials to support the reading program of teachers, catering to the needs of capable, independent readers at each level in the classroom.
Each box contains:
- 75 colourfully illustrated four-page cards with texts covering a variety of genres and text types
- informative, imaginative and persuasive texts will engage students and provide meaningful contexts for learning
- multiple-choice questions on three pages of each card—the questions relate to the text, providing comprehension, word study and grammar activities
- 75 separate answer cards for independent marking
- a comprehensive teacher guide contains background information, a glossary and a student recording sheet
Ideal for Ages 8-10(RIC-6931)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ed Resources Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.